Crossing the Roads

by - Tuesday, April 27, 2010

By Tayyab Ilyas of 1st Year

Crossing the Roads

Passing along the lane,
for a special gain,
I took a good aim,
goin to the same,

wanted by my father,
where the people gather,
nothin meant for matter,
people do only flatter,

My teeth started clattering,
my heart started flapping,
people kept on clapping,
I believed in slapping,

Crossing the road I went to place,
Where i had to stay,
a long time of gay,
for a life time play,

People started to delay,
I used to flay,
I used to relay,
For a bad time in the clay,

There were some cheapsters,
causing my heart, blisters,

I cried alot there,
My friend told me not fair,
It not makes you clear,
It's not a work of player,

Keep your head better,
dont come in flatters,
dont look out cheaters,
believe in your feathers,

FLY OVER THE WORLD
IT WILL LOOK COLOURED.

You May Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM