Suicide is too main stream

by - Sunday, April 07, 2013


Suicide is too main stream

(Dedicated to all those who thought and are thinking about suicide)





Suicide is too main stream.Yeah.I mean people like me do suicide all the time.Its damn too easy.And way too boring.So lets do something else but of essentially the same nature.Not the old fashioned suicide.I mean what use is jumping from a building or cutting my wrist off?I'll probably make a small news at the last page of a newspaper"King Edward Medical University ke talib ilm ne nakami se dil bardahsta ho kr Khud kushi krli". I mean what use is that?If I am to die,why not make a big head line at the front page?So lets make an alliance.With living and passion.And turn the tables on.Make them commit a suicide with their own hands.Lets live and make it so extraordinary that people envy.And then laugh at their envy because what they really are envying is the absence of suicidal thoughts,

Why not die 90 years later?Yeah!And do everything that falls in the category of Legen -Wait for it -things other people don't even consider being possible -dary.!Why not become the ultimate human being.Or watch my grand children's children grow?(OK,that's a way too optimistic)And here is a good one,Why not sing a Mehdi Hassan ghazal in Rock and shock the world?Bizarre?Exciting?

But the point still remains.Its important to do a suicide once in a while.Yeah!Its inevitable.But the question is,Who should do it?As some psychiatrist who knew me would probably tell you,I am an inch away from split personality disorder.Lesser,I suppose.And I really don't know how many these splits are?. So why not let one of them do a suicide?May be 2?Three sounds good to me!Just take them at the top of Arfa Karim tower and push them.So here we go,three coffins ready.!

Now who to kill?Lets see.You there,yes you!The one who lives the bitter past over and over again.Time's up,mate.You will be dying tonight and I will personally do that.But don't fret about the pain.It will be lesser than the pain you have given to me.Oh,don't cry.I am, not that merciless.You won't be alone.

You will be joined by the one who beats the shit out of me every time I fail.Who tells me how worthless and gutless I am at the slightest possible mistake or incident.Well,I have had enough of you too.Pack up your outgrowths of depression and low self esteem.After tonight,you will rest in peace.

What is that?You two asking who will be joining you in this suicide expedition.You people do value companionship.So now lets see.

Yes,you.You can't get away this time.I know you too well to let you escape or hide.You kept me back all those times when I knew I could have done better.You stopped me from living my life to the fullest by scaring the hell out of me from the imaginary consequences.You never let me dream big and made action more painful than doing nothing.You,fear,are destined for the third coffin.

 .

.

.

.

And the massacre begins! 
By HRK.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. this is exactly what i'd like to do :P
    thumbs up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. plz tell me who z the writer? its awesome...

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM