PEACE DEAD!

by - Sunday, May 12, 2013


As I was walking between the trees,

I knew I was dreaming for sure. 
Cuz the place where I was standing, 
I had never been there before. 
I wanted to stay there for the rest of my life. 
The beauty of the place had had me mesmerized. 
The green leaves were unusually rich, 
And the dew drop were shining to my eyes.

Suddenly, I realized I could hear 

A stifled voice crying so miserably. 
I followed the sound at that instant, 
Getting concerned very deeply. 
Then I spotted the poor thing. 
So hard to tell what it was. 
Face like an angel, so beautiful, 
But the clothes were as if ripped by jaws, 
The wounded hands bled. 
As i reached out to help it, 
The figure seemed more dead.
I asked who it was and why so 
Sitting in heaven where smiles are showed, 
Why its hands bled and eyes flowed.. 

And then with a trembling voice it said, 

"O Earthling! You know me well, 
I'm PEACE escaped from EARTH, 
Since you made my home hell. 

I ,once, ruled but ,now, I have left

For so much has changed in these times . 
People are now deceivers, cheaters and thieves, 
But i'm too pure to feed on crimes. 
When the sun rises, it lightens the Earth,
Illuminates corpses heaped at every place.

Bullets aimed at the men hit me all the same. 

And I fled for there's blood on Earth's face,
Now, it's war that prevails in heart,
I've been vanished from the view. 

A few were left who wanted me around, 

I knew i had to flee at this cue. 
I cry, missing the helpless earth, 
Where once i used to exist and fly,
But, now, i have to live in this place 
For good beings come to HEAVEN when they die.... 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. "And then with a trembling voice it said,

    "O Earthling! You know me well,

    I'm PEACE escaped from EARTH,

    Since you made my home hell." (Y)

    "A few were left who wanted me around,

    I knew i had to flee at this cue.

    I cry, missing the helpless earth,

    Where once i used to exist and fly,

    But, now, i have to live in this place

    For good beings come to HEAVEN when they die...." (Y) times infinity.

    Had a bad day, feel really light now.

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM