Musings at Random

by - Sunday, April 04, 2010

Hmm…I never wanted to be a doctor. Melodramatic... yes I know! But the only reason was that all my friends wanted to be doctors and since I had to do something unique and challenging so I gave up on being a doc. (Don't ask what I planned instead) ;) However as I grew up I could not stop loving biology especially human biology. O how much I hated that chapter ”KINGDOM PLANTAE” in F.Sc, only I know. So that is that and my ever growing love to study humans landed me here at KEMU. Alhamdullilah a bunch of some really good friends was all I could ask for and now my life at KE is what I think the most memorable years of my life. Getting rid of local authors (widely acclaimed B.D CHURASUA AND PHYSIOLOGY BOOK) has been the biggest achievement in 3rd yr. The quest for knowledge is on!

Yes, life does get depressing sometimes, time runs short, schedule gets hectic… yet life is eventful. We are learning, developing our minds and endeavoring to save lives… satisfaction is immense. Being extremely busy the whole year makes us to enjoy the vacations like hell! So my message is to sit back and relax. Muster up your courage and strength. Glow in the glory of the goals achieved and plan out family outings. Enjoy life just this once and then get ready for the next roller coaster ride.

Look to this Day!
For it is Life, the very Life of Life.
In its brief course lie all the
Verities and Realities of your Existence.
The Bliss of Growth,
The Glory of Action,
The Splendor of Beauty;
For Yesterday is but a Dream,
And Tomorrow is only a Vision;
But Today well lived makes
Every Yesterday a Dream of Happiness,
And every Tomorrow a Vision of Hope.
Look well therefore to this Day!

Aariz Zainab

You May Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM