The place where I live - Hafsa Amin 2nd Year MBBS

by - Sunday, March 26, 2017


The place where I live, all that people care about is women. 

You'd think that it would be a good thing, but you're mistaken.
The place where I live, women are criticized if they bare their skin.
The place where I live, women are considered impractical if they cover themselves up from head to toe.
The place where I live, if a girl is bold and confident, she is too outspoken.
The place where I live, if a girl is quiet and shy, she is too much of an introvert.
The place where I live, women whose husbands die are considered ominous.
The place where I live, women whose husbands are abusers are expected to compromise.
The place where I live, women need not be dressed provocatively to be objectified.
The place where I live, not even little girls are safe from lusting eyes.
The place where I live, there is a set of rules for everyone.
But in the place where I live, these rules only apply to women. 
The place where I live, women have a lot of enemies trying to bring them down
But what they fail to realize is that it's one woman tearing another apart at the heart of it all.



You May Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM