YOU HAVE GOT me ALL WRONG!!!

by - Tuesday, March 19, 2013


I tried so hard.
I tried my best.
I gave you my all,
and now there's nothing left.

By giving it all
I hoped to get
Consideration,
Care - self respect!

Instead you tear
My world apart
You did me wrong!
You broke my heart!

Divided by decisions,
burned by the fire.
Confused by your words.
Tempted by desire.


I'm living in the present.
My mind is on the past.
Not knowing what I'll lose.
Not knowing what will last.


Blinded by fear.
Drowning in doubt.
Struggling to be free.
Looking for a way out.

You think that a word "sorry" will do
What i've passed through,you have no clue
My thoughts darkened,my world became blue
You dont give a damn,and its nothing new

I'm not perfect by any means
I've got plenty of mistakes to show
But I'm not as bad as you're making out
I would never stoop that low!


It's really sad and Bleak
How everything has gone
You've got the facts all turned around
And you've got me all wrong!


You May Also Like

0 comments

INSTAGRAM